Sunday 24 August 2014

MAC Snob


Hello! Hope you're all having a nice sunday. So I've been shopping and have a new addition to my collection of MAC lipsticks! MAC describes 'Snob' as a ladylike mauve (huh?), but I would describe it as a baby pink with lavender undertones.









This lipstick is very pigmented and is seriously long lasting. It has a much more vibrant appearance than you would think by looking at the tube.

This lipstick is completely matte, and I think the satin finish isn't the most flattering, making my lips look quite fake.







It doesn't dry out my lips which is a big benefit and I'm definitely impressed with it.



I'm very pale skinned and I think this colour is more suited to that. You can see the lavender undertones on display in the above picture where the lipstick has been swatched on my hand (ignore the really chipped nail varnish! oops). The colour can be a bit overpowering to wear every day but can be toned down with a lipgloss.

What is your favourite MAC lipstick? Do you prefer bold colours or do you play it safe?

xx


Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram



2 comments:

  1. The colour is so gorgeous!! I literally didn't even know of this colour before. It's absolutely perfect and right up my street, thank you for this post! My all time MAC favourite is 'Hug Me' x

    Sunaina ❃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm glad you like it! I've just had a little google of it and that colour is gorgeous! There's far too many shades that I want to buy :( xx

      Delete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.